Back to Careers
Senior Backend Developer
Suridata is a hyper-growth startup that provides security posture management (SSPM) as a service, enabling enterprises to better secure their licensed SaaS services, such as Slack, GitHub, Salesforce. Our product enables the protection of dozens SaaS offerings from a single console and provides prioritized and efficient remediation of identified risk.
We are looking for
A passionate and eager for success team player that strives to make a real impact on the
future of our product and vision.
The ultimate candidate
Is an ambitious person who is not afraid of challenges and intensive work. A team player
that enjoys a fast-moving environment, passionate about getting things done, and is a
problem solver by heart. Can-do approach & positivity is a must.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve enterprise grade software
- Design and implement highly scalable backend systems and algorithms
- Participate in the full product life-cycle, designing and implementing requirements from idea to production
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in backend development
- Strong Python experience of at least 2+ years
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Good Knowledge with version control systems (Git)
- Working experience in Linux environment
- Great communication skills, self-managed and a team player
- Experience working in at least one company in the industry
- Experience designing and developing micro-services and distributed applications