Senior Product DesignerBack
Suridata is a hyper-growth startup that provides SaaS Security Posture Management (SSPM) as a service, enabling enterprises to better secure their licensed SaaS applications, such as Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, Slack, GitHub, Salesforce and more. Our product leverages AI and ML to protect dozens of SaaS offerings from a single console, provide prioritized and efficient remediation of identified risk as well as deliver threat detection and response.
We Are Looking For
A superstar Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) to lead our product’s design and experience!
The Ultimate Candidate
Is an ambitious person who is not afraid of challenges and intensive work. A team player, that enjoys a fast-moving environment, passionate about getting things done and is a problem solver by heart. Can-do approach & positivity is a must.
- Play a critical role in a growing team and help build the future of our product and company
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure our new features deliver world-class user experience
- Lead the product design process starting with the UX & UI research and wire-framing, going through the user flows and finishing strong with an impeccable detailed design for all states and scenarios
- Own the design system used through all components and across the product
- Advocate for user-centric design, driven by experience, understanding of the Product and competition
- Revamp our existing screens to ensure a high-end, consistent look & feel.
- Work with developers to make sure your extraordinary designs are executed flawlessly.
- 5+ years of end-to-end designing of hi-tech, B2B product – MUST. Designing cyber security product – ADVANTAGE
- Be able to show and explain about strong portfolio you’ve designed – that showcases your skills, creativity, depth of thought and challenges you have successfully tackled – MUST
- Proven experience in interface and graphical design tools – MUST
- Have a passion for design, a drive for perfection and curiosity about field trends
- Great team player capabilities, experienced with working with Product Managers and software engineers in order to define, design and deliver top-notch products
- Fast learner and independent
- Strong communicational, organizational and analytical skills.
- Understanding of product development life cycle