Senior Full Stack DeveloperBack
Suridata is a hyper-growth startup that provides security posture management (SSPM) as a service, enabling enterprises to better secure their licensed SaaS services, such as Slack, GitHub, Salesforce. Our product enables the protection of dozens SaaS offerings from a single console and provides prioritized and efficient remediation of identified risk.
We Are Looking For
A passionate and eager for success team player that strives to make a real impact on the future of our product and vision.
The Ultimate Candidate
Is an ambitious person who is not afraid of challenges and intensive work. A team player, that enjoys a fast-moving environment, passionate about getting things done and is a problem solver by heart. Can-do approach & positivity is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in an equivalent field – Preferred
- At least 5 years proven experience developing variety of systems
- Extensive experience in full stack development, with a focus on backend technologies like Python or Node.js, along with frontend frameworks such as React
- Strong expertise in cloud-based development, deploying applications on platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud (AWS is preferred)
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns, and best practices for building scalable and maintainable code
- Great communication skills, self-managed and a team player
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and deploy robust and scalable features for our cutting-edge data analytics platform
- Architect, implement, and optimize backend solutions using Python to ensure seamless data processing, storage, and retrieval
- Develop interactive and intuitive user interfaces using React, ensuring an exceptional user experience
- Continuously enhance the performance, scalability, and security of the platform through code reviews, testing, and optimization
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies, proactively recommending and implementing improvements to enhance the platform’s capabilities